New Business Development Manager
Green Shield Environmental is a fast growing Hertfordshire based Asbestos inspection, testing and remediation Company with a reputation in the industry for quality and integrity.We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join an expanding company that understands the value of its workforce and invests in its people. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking the lead on promoting the business and seeking new opportunities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Proactively seek new clients in the asbestos sector,
- Find new opportunities using agreed lead generation strategies
- Build a pipeline and take prospects through sales stages
- Setting and attending of sales appointments
- Build relationships and attending networking events
- Preparing and delivering presentations.
- Involvement in the production of high quality tenders and proposals
- Up sales and resale to existing customers
- Pricing and preparing quotes generated from sales activities
- Accurate recording of lead and customer information
- Communicate targets and KPI’s in the form of monthly reports.
Skills and Knowledge
- Passionate and driven to achieve desired results.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship builder, good communicator, comfortable with people
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work to a target
- Good IT Knowledge, MS Office Tools, CRM
- Clean driving License
- Ability to demonstrate significant year on year new sales wins.
- A good understanding of the services being sold
- Have asbestos experience as this is an essential part of the role. Ideally with appropriate qualifications
Salary and benefits
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience
- On target bonus structure
- Company Vehicle or car allowance
- Mobile phone and laptop
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org