Asbestos Management Plans
As a dutyholder, you have a legal responsibility for managing asbestos in the buildings you control. Your primary concern will therefore be compliance with Regulation 4 of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012, the Duty to Manage.
In order to comply with this you will need to be doing the following:
- Implementing an Asbestos Management Plan
- Controlling building work and contractors on site
- Obtaining Management Survey information in order to compile an asbestos register
- Carrying out asbestos awareness training for anyone doing maintenance or repairs
- Instructing intrusive Refurbishment/Demolition Surveys prior to any work on the fabric of the building
Greenshield Environmental are experts in asbestos management. Contact us on +44 (0)1438 743003 or via our online contact form.